Family Use Low Frequency Massager Imitate Traditional Chinese
The six conditions for blocked channel meridians of human body:
1. Numb:Gas can get through, but blood can not get through.
2. Stiffness: Serious numb,gas and blood both can not get through.
3. Ached: Channel meridians is unblocked, but gas and blood are
4. Swelling: Has adequate gas. If someone has enough gas,this shows
he/she is easy to angry.If the gas can not eliminate from body, it
5. Pain: If just feel pain,it's because it has blood stasis for
6. Itching: Gas and blood are getting through, it will feel itching
the wound is recovering.
1. Hammering: Get through the channel meridians
2. Scraping: Scrap your finger acupoints , help you to relieve your
headache and finger stiffness.
3. Cupping: For facial beautification and used on the shoulder,
back and leg to active your blood circulation and relieve the pain.
This device has four interchangeable therapy caps and three therapy
models, Using 3 types of electric pulse imitate the therapy:
Hammering; Cupping and Scraping.
- Node cap: This one is for hand therapy and partial therapy. It can
locate the acupoint accurately.
- Spheroidal cap: Partial therapy, which is applicable for quickly
alleviating pain and dredging meridians in the body. When using we
suggest switch the device to “Hammering”
- Dome type: Superficial therapy, which is applicable for health care
and facial beautification, when it switched to “cupping” model, it
can be used for cupping.
- Elbow cap: For scraping, when using we suggest to switch the device
to model “ scraping.
Tips on how to use
- When you start the therapy, you would feel gradual increase of pain
on your therapy spot for a while (about 1 minute) and then the pain
will be relieved.
- If there is no sensation, drop 1 or 2 drops of water or apply some
cream on your skin.
3V Li Battery
Open-circuit voltage output electronic pulse peak
Maximum output amplitude
loading 500Ω the voltage is 3.3V.